Providing a highly secure service is core to our Flowingly values. All of our systems, controls and processes are developed with security, availability and compliance as key design principles.
Today we are proud to announce that we have officially achieved SOC 2 Type II certification.
What this means is that we Flowingly adheres to the five “trust service” principles:
- Availability – the system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed
- Confidentiality – information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed
- Privacy – personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and destroyed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with the criteria set forth in Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP)
- Processing Integrity – system processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized
- Security – the system is protected against unauthorized access, both physical and logical
Protecting the data and privacy of our clients is just part of what we do. It is something we promise to all clients, both big and small. We have done this since our inception and we continually challenge ourselves to make sure we adhere to these principles. Our SOC 2 Certification provides you with additional assurance that we have all the right processes and controls in place to protect your data and ensure the availability of our service.
If you would like a copy of the Flowingly SOC 2 report, please email us at email@example.com
What is SOC 2 Type II?
SOC 2 Type II reports are the most comprehensive certification within the Systems and Organization Controls protocol. SOC2 Certification is issued by outside auditors. They assess the extent to which a vendor complies with one or more of the five trust principles based on the systems and processes in place.